Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keith - getting close




John I'm glad to see you had a good trip yesterday. I bet yur bum was glad to be done!

I've been trying out different ways to pack my bike - but I guess I'm going to have to leave the kitchen sink home and a few other things! It will be tight but I'll make it.

Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day here. I partially loaded up my bike to see how it handled and went for a great ride up the Columbia Gorge. I started out too warm but ended up getting a little chilly as evening set on - but I didn't stop to put on another layer.

I "only" did 200 miles and my behind was complaining some - but the highway pegs definitely help a lot! One of the last things I HAVE to do is get a cruise control that works. I've tried 2 and so far no luck.

Only two more days till I leave to meet up with John.

Keith


No comments:

Post a Comment